7.06.2013

My Everyday Makeup

I do love playing with makeup but my everyday routine is pretty minimal and dare I say, boring. I change out and test new products every now and then but when I find something I like, I really stick too it. Some of these product have been tried and true for me and others are fairly new discoveries. Here is the roundup (clockwise):

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer I've only started to use primer recently. I never really thought that I needed it. It seemed like just an extra step that made my morning routine longer than it needed to be. However, I really started to like this primer by Laura Mercier, especially in the summer months. New York summers can get hot and humid and this helps my makeup stay on a little longer.

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara This is one of my HG products. I've used this for years and still love it. It gives my lashes that little extra umph.

Maybelline Color Tattoo, Barely Beige I love cream eyeshadows because it is just so easy to put on. One swipe of this across my eyelids is all I need. I love these by Maybelline. I switch is up between Barely Beige and Bad to the Bronze.

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder I'm am pretty fair and this bronzer is just the perfect color to give my skin a little sunkissed glow without looking fake, dirty or orangey (a pale girl's makeup nightmare). It's also matte which is great for some natural color. And the best part? It's only 3 bucks.

Boscia BB Cream I just wrote a review about this so needless to say, this is one of my favorite BB cream. For everyday, I generally wear this and some concealer on top. No foundation needed.

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, SC-1 I love this concealer to cover up blemishes (I wouldn't recommend it for undereye though). The compact comes with two colors so you can mix for your perfect shade.

Laura Mercier Lip Glace This just happens to be the lip color I'm wearing today, I tend to mix it up from day to day. I mostly stick to a gloss or tinted balm for day, lipstick for night if I'm feeling bold!

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner, Black I discovered this a few months ago and am still loving it. I like a very thin line so the pointed felt tip is perfect for just that. Also great for a cat eye.

NARS Blush, Orgasm Is there anything I need to say about this that hasn't already been sad? A much loved color by almost everyone. It is shimmery, which can be turn off for some, but I love it.

And there you have it, my everyday routine. I try to keep it as simple (and fast!) as possible. What are some of your everyday products?


No comments:

Post a Comment