7.29.2013

Little Miss Savvy is now Savvy With Saving

I started this blog back in 2008 (wow I can’t believe it’s been that long!) to document all the great deals I was getting on my shopping adventures as well as share beauty and fashion tips. I had a lot of fun doing it – my wallet didn’t. Now that I’m a little older and hopefully a little wiser, my mindset on money has definitely changed. While I still love to shop, I no longer feel like I need to do it as much as I once did.

If you’ve noticed lately, I’ve had a few scattered posts about life and personal finance. I’ve been putting a lot of thought into my future and financial goals. And I’d like to share all that with you. I thought about keeping this blog called ‘Little Miss Savvy’ and blogging about both beauty and finance. But that to me felt too scattered and I wanted to give my blog a purpose.

With that said, I’ve started a new blog called Savvy With Saving where I’ll document all my personal finance and life adventures as a 20-something living in a big city. I may come back to this blog one day and continue to write about beauty but for now, I’m bidding adieu. Thanks for reading all this time and I hope you see you over at Savvy With Saving!


Best,
Connie

5 comments:

  1. Today I was searching for a Health Blog which gives me detailed information about beauty tips for face and how to get fairer skin overnight and finally I find this awesome content with helping material. So I also recommend you to visit Healthgardeners for reading More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks You so much for sharing this guide with us. Appreciated content that you share.Today i was searching blogs about health and laser tattoo removal by laser treatment. Finally i found a blog in which they give services of all treatment of laser.I recommended to all of you get information and services from this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks You so much for sharing this guide with us. Appreciated content that you share. Headboards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciated content that you share. Thanks for sharing.
    Pet Shaver

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks You so much for sharing this guide with us. Appreciated content that you share. Health Gender Best Blog for Good Health and Beauty Tips 2021.
    Working For Your Better Health.

    ReplyDelete